Saturday, October 20, 2007

WKDU Electronic Music Marathon

Well, 10 years ago in Philadelphia a couple of guys (one of them me) had an idea to start an electronic music marathon to raise money for local charities on our college station. This is the 10th year of the WKDU Electronic Music Marathon.

Each DJ plays for an hour and raises money like a walkathon.

If you like the electronic stuff - tune in - you can also donate on line to the PhiladelphiaFIGHT charity - the same non profit organization we sponsored on our first year. This goes till midnight on Sunday. You can see more info, a dj schedule at their myspace page.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Hey Bob,

I was a fan back when you played on wkdu. I probably have some old shows on tape somewhere. I think I even won tickets to a Headstrong People event from your show.

I actually found a compilation today called "Submit: Philadelphia Electronica" that has one of your tracks on it. It's great stuff.

Hope all is well.